Definitely going to try and do this 🤓
Below you will find explanations for each and every day of the challenge! You don’t have to post every single day but of course even if you wish to join halfway through the month I do hope you join us!
1. August TBR – TBR stands for to be read so you post the books you are planning to read in August
2. #alitupbookworld – Fairylights! Disco balls! Christmas lights! Seriously anything that lights up just stick in your photo
3. #BookishHeart – You make a heart either with several books in the shape of a heart or you fold the pages of a book into a heart
4. Country Pride – can be interpreted however you’d like to be creative! You can do your countries colors, books that take place in your country, show a bit of your culture, it’s up to you really.
5. Favorite Book Title/ Quote…
View original post 995 more words