Since this is my second time around, I’m just going to answer the questions I got sent and not tag anyone or add any questions. Liebster Award: an badge of affection in the blogsphere.
I was tagged by the lovely Christina. These are her questions.
1. What motivates you? probably my dislike of reality (motivates me to write)
2. Name one weird thing about yourself. I would rather go out on a date by myself than with someone else.
3. What are your top ten dreams? Umm…. Well, obviously, being published is one of them. I want to travel. My bare minimum for my bucket list is setting foot on every continent. I’d love to become a mangaka, a photographer, a film, food, or book critic. I’d love to actually make money from doing stuff like crochet and needlepoint. I want to learn more languages.
4. What are you most afraid of? people
5. Make a list of the ten things you love the most. Not necessarily the most, but I definitely love my laptop, Netflix, books, iPod, Benedict Cumberbatch, anime, danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil, Pinterest, and pillows. Millions and millions of pillows.
6. What do you think will make the world a better place to live in? ingenuity on the part of people who aren’t criminal masterminds
7. What do you do to unwind? Netflix
8. Mention a few happy childhood memories of yours. pink snow (cherry blossoms) around my birthday, Disneyland, biking down the river
9. Your earliest memory? I’m pretty sure my earliest memory is of a dream.
10. Are you afraid of the future? Why/ Why not? No. Que sera sera.
And I was also tagged by boutsoflunacy whose proper name I’ve never found. She has a lovely blog too.
1. What is the story behind the title of your blog? My URL is what my first roommate at college accidentally named me by misspelling my name on a happy birthday poster. My actual blog title is an homage to Alice in Wonderland, but mainly based on the expression, “off on a rabbit trail.” Because I’m random as eggs on a lawn.
2.Do you believe in ghosts? Why/Why not? Not really. But who knows? I think the fictional potential of ghosts is intriguing. *cough*Anna*cough*
3. Your favorite quote and the reason why you love it. (Can also be a song lyric) Currently “You make me want things I can’t have,” said by Anna in Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake.
4. Name one of your favorite childhood memories. (This appears to be a go-to question.) I think Disneyland is probably pretty high up there. I don’t have a whole lot of childhood memories.
5. Cats or dogs? I like dogs better because of their personalities, but I think my personality is more suited to having a cat because they don’t need as much attention.
6.If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? chicken, because everything tastes like chicken anyway and there’s several billion recipes for chicken
7. What inspires you? books and Netflix
8. If you could be a character on any tv show, who would you be and why? I obviously need to start watching happier shows because all my favorite characters have miserable lives. (SuperWhoLockian here.) John Watson, I guess.
9. Describe yourself in a single word. sedentary
10. Which song do you currently love? my most played songs on iTunes are “R U Crazy” at 359 plays since October 14 and “Timber” at 263 plays since September 15. been listening to “Fire Starter” by Demi Lovato today.
And since I’m answering a bunch of random questions, I’m going to tack on a few questions from the TMI tag on Tumblr. Well, I say “a few.” It’s a 100-question tag, so I basically mean, “not all of them.”
4. What is your zodiac sign? Aries
5. What is your favorite color? purple
6. What’s your lucky number? 12 because it has a word (dozen)
7. Do you have any pets? a goldfish that my roommate didn’t want to flush after a class project
8. Where are you from? that’s a very good question and is the matter of extensive internal debate, as evidenced by my stories about halfies of various varieties
9. How tall are you? tall for a girl
10. What shoe size are you? depends on how wide the shoes are
12. What was your last dream about? that I can remember, Castiel/Misha Collins
13. What talents do you have? writing, making random observations
14. Are you psychic in any way? I have a tendency to pick up my phone two seconds before I get a text message (and I don’t get texts on my phone that often)
15. Favorite song? don’t kill my brain
16. Favorite movie? see above
18. Do you want children? no
21. Have you ever been to the hospital? nope. I’m boring.
24. Baths or showers? showers in America
25. What color socks are you wearing? barefoot always
27. Would you like to be a big celebrity? not by face
28. What type of music do you like? apparently pop. that’s mostly what’s left on my iPod after my hardcore spring cleaning.
29. Have you ever been skinny dipping? I’ve been to onsen. that’s kind of skinny dipping.
30. How many pillows do you sleep with? 2
34. Have you ever fired a gun? I almost gave myself a black eye with an airsoft rifle, so I haven’t tried a real gun
39. Do you have any scars? leaned on a motorbike engine when I was 7
44. Do you have a strong accent? that’s a subjective question because everybody has an accent
45. What is your favorite accent? Yorkshire and/or other Northern English accents
47. What is your most expensive piece of clothing? a fake leather jacket, but I can’t remember how much it was
48. Can you curl your tongue? I don’t understand this question
49. Are you an innie or an outie? too fat to tell
50. Left or right handed? right
51. Are you scared of spiders? only if they jump on me
52. Favorite food? katsudon
53. Favorite foreign food? again, foreign is subjective
54. Are you a clean or messy person? neither, but organized
60. Do you talk to yourself? I’ve been wondering this for a while, but does anyone not talk to themselves?
66. Do you like long or short hair? long on girls, short on guys, but it really depends on the person. and the hair.
68. Favorite school subject? English
71. What makes you nervous? people
72. Are you scared of the dark? only after Supernatural
79. Who was your first real crush? a Flipino boy
80. How many piercings do you have? two in each ear
81. Can you roll your Rs? if I understand this question correctly, yes
82. How fast can you type? pretty fast
83. How fast can you run? like a turtle after a turkey dinner
84. What color is your hair? brownish
85. What color is your eyes? brown
87. Do you keep a journal? yes
89. Do you like your age? meh
92. Have you already thought of baby names, and if so what are they? I’m a writer. what do you think?
93. Do you want a boy or a girl for a child? all boys
96. How did you get your name? I was supposed to be a Timothy. my parents didn’t come up with my name until two weeks before I was born.
97. Were your ancestors royalty? hmmm wouldn’t that be nice
98. Do you have any scars? hasn’t this question already been asked?
99. Color of your bedspread? brown and white/black (I have two)
100. Color of your room? i don’t know. i can’t see my walls.