I found this tag on Pinterest, and I think it’s for YouTube by @LifeWithKolbiTV, but that may have been the person who put it on Pinterest. Anyway, I’m transferring my iTunes library to a flash drive, and I’m bored.
1. What’s a nickname only your family calls you? Hanabi, which means fireworks in Japanese. I guess I used to be more talkative. Out loud.
2. What’s a weird habit of yours? I don’t really watch movies. I just listen and get on Pinterest or crochet or something. So whenever I see something again, I don’t recognize their faces, just their voices. #seiyuuotaku
3. Do you have any weird phobias? Not a proper phobia because I can deal with it, but I don’t like meeting new people. As I work retail, this makes my job quite interesting.
4. What’s a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you’re alone? Currently “Let It Go” from Frozen
5. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves? People who think books are unnecessary.
6. What’s one of your nervous habits? iPod
7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? I’m quite tall so I sleep at an angle, but mostly on the right side.
8. What was your first stuffed animal and what was its name? It was a bunny someone gave to me in the hospital when I was born. I don’t think it had a name.
9. What’s the drink you always order at Starbucks? Okay, shoot me, but I’ve only been to Starbucks twice, and it was in Japan. I got a green tea frappuccino both times.
10. Which way do you face in the shower? Into the water, but I have long hair and I’m too tall for my showerhead, so I have to turn around about half the time.
11. Do you have any weird body skills? I have fifty million different laughs. Does that count?
12. What’s your favorite comfort food that is bad but you eat it anyways? ice cream
13. What’s a phrase of exclamation you always say? usually random junk in Japanese
14. What do you wear when you go to sleep? Tank top and shorts. And a sport bra. You know. In case of the zombie apocalypse.
15. What did you used to wear that you thought was cool, but now you realize it isn’t? I don’t generally try stuff for the coolness of it. Grunge and red lipstick was pretty cringe though.
Now back to iTunes.